Friday, November 7, 2008

REFRIGERATOR POETRY!!!!!

So I went to the Argenta Neighborhood Yard Sale last Saturday. I bought this little plastic box called Magnetic Poetry Kit. The instructions said it had over 400 magnetic words. I put all the words alphabetically on the left side of the refrigerator and I told The Editor we could make sentences, poems, etc. on the right side of the refrigerator. So I’m thinking that I have a little too much time on my hands since it took me quite a while to alphabetize these magnetic words. And The Editor said he thought I was being a little obsessive when I told him I counted them and there were 437 words in the little plastic box. And his eyebrows really went up when I said that meant I spent less than a penny on each letter. But, in my defense, guess who the first person was to formulate a sentence on the right side of the fridge? Yep, that’s right. The Editor. He, he, he, he.


No comments: