Friday, November 14, 2008

THE DAY MICHAEL FLATLEY CHANNELED THROUGH MY BODY!


So one day at work, I got on the freight elevator by myself. The freight elevator has a linoleum floor and the sides are padded. I had a skirt and heels on. I’m up several floors and it takes a long time for the elevator to get down to the bottom floor. So I got bored, okay? I started clicking around on the linoleum floor with my heels and before I knew it.....I was River Dancing. I mean, I had my hands down to the side....I thought I was Michael Flatley. I was clickety-clacking.......having a great ole time.....until.............a voice from above said......MAY I HELP YOU!...............HOLY COW! For a minute there, I thought it was God talking to me! I said in a teeny, tiny voice....no, thank you.
So I didn’t know, until then, that the elevators are monitored by the guards. Now I’m not sure if they could see me or not.....but they sure could hear me! So now, I stand prim and proper in the elevators........hands down by my sides.........head straight ahead.......chicken purse in hand.

No comments: