Wednesday, November 19, 2008

DEPP OR DUCKY?

So the Editor knows that if I ever just fall off the face of the earth, Johnny finally came to get me. No questions asked, I'm outta here. But the other night while I was watching Pretty in Pink, I thought to myself, what the heck was Molly Ringwald's character thinking? I mean, come on, Andrew McCarthy? His character was......well, he had no character really. He was a boring limp dishrag. But Jon Cryer's Ducky? He was sooooo cool. Why didn't she pick him? Kudus to Jon Cryer for the scene in the bedroom with the Smiths song..........please, please, please, let me get what I want. My heart breaks for him everytime. And the "A Little Tenderness" scene in the record store? Brilliant. Yeah, the hunks are fun to look at and all but here's to the Ducky's of the world. Just remember.......when girls grow up, if they're smart, they figure out that the Ducky's of the world are worth much, much more than the hunks....hang on.......someone at the door.....it's Depp......um......I may not be blogging for a while.

3 comments:

Eric Francis said...

All right, wumman, you know the deal -- I'm putting in a call to Serena Williams RIGHT NOW!

Kelly said...

Looks like neither one of us will be online for a while since we'll be in the Depp/Williams triangle!

Angel said...

I always thought Ducky was the right choice.