Friday, October 24, 2008

WHAT DIRECTION DO I WANNA GO WITH MY BLOG?



I’m so new at this blogging thing. There are lots of things I don’t know how to do but a monster has been created since I figured out how to put videos (thanks to a little help from The Natural State Hawg). See I’m so new at this I don’t know how to paste his blog site in!

I had so much fun putting music videos on here yesterday that I’ve decided to have a daily video post. The Editor thought it might be a good idea if I kept this blog for my stories, etc. and started a new blog for videos only but I don’t really have the time to take care of two blogs. And I’m finding that the more fun I have with this blog, the less I wanna blog about the abusive stuff. Anyway, I just wanna keep this simple. Just post a video a day and also keep posting stuff just like I’ve been doing.

I wanted to have some kind of format for each day as far as videos.....so here’s what I came up with!

Happy Monday - Mondays are kinda hard for everyone, I think. Trying to get back in the swing of things, so I thought Monday could be videos that in some way just make me smile and will maybe make somebody else smile. Maybe start the week off a little low key.

Double Shot Tuesday - Something old, something new. I was thinking maybe artists that have been around for a while. Something old from them and then something new. I might even have a few Tuesday’s with something borrowed (covers) and something blue (slower songs). Who knows. I don’t wanna set anything in stone. I think that would take the fun out of it!

Wonderful Weird Wednesday - Unusual videos.

Upbeat Thursday - getting closer to the weekend. A little rock or electronic or dancy.

Fun Friday - videos that just make you laugh and make you wanna get up and start the weekend.

I don’t know. I’m just starting out. But it might be fun!

If anybody has any suggestions, just send comments!!!!

No comments: