Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PANTYHOSE SCARE!



One morning when I was taking my son to school (he was around 8 or 9) I noticed that I had a runner in my hose the size of X-Mas. I stopped at Wal-Mart to get a new pair and Ben came in with me. I got the pantyhose, went through the checkout lane, and paid for them. Like my story about falling down in the donut shop, Ben was at that age where I could really embarrass him. I was planning on changing my hose when I got to work but out of sheer meanness, I decided to pester him. You know those benches Wal-Mart has lined up at the end of their checkout lanes? Well, after I paid for the hose, I stopped at the bench and said, "hang on a minute, honey, let mama change out these hose real quick." The I sat down on the bench and acted like I was gonna change the hose out right then and there. I looked up at him and I have never seen such a look of terror come over a kid’s face. It was classic. He’ll pay me back for that one someday.




No comments: