Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WELL!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!


Several years ago, I was on my way to work. It was my first work day after New Year's. I was thinking about my New Year's Resolutions. I made this mental list: I'm gonna work harder and have a positive attitude. I'm gonna be a better wife, mother, co-worker, etc. I'm gonna lose weight, save money, etc. By the time I got to work I was all pumped up. I was in a really good mood. I hopped out of the car and went bopping into the office.
One of my co-workers back then was a real pain. We called her mean ole blah blah. She was sitting in the break room eating her breakfast. I walked in with a big smile on my face.
Me: Happy New Year, Blah, Blah!
Blah Blah: I've made a New Year's Resolution.
Me: I've made some too. What's yours?
Blah Blah: I'm not gonna take any shit off anybody.
Clearly, she and I had very different New Year's resolutions!!!!!

No comments: