Monday, December 15, 2008

BEER DUDE'S MAJOR AWARD!!!!


So back when I blogged about him at Halloween, I promised I'd take some pictures of Beer Dude's "Major Award" at X-Mas time. So, as promised, here they are! Beer Dude was kind enough to put up with me (and the Editor) standing in front of his house with a camera while his poor dog "Mojo" stood next to the "Major Award" and barked and barked and barked! Suffice it to say....Mojo is a GREAT watchdog. I actually gave this some thought later and I'm just so glad that Mojo didn't jump up and knock the "Major Award" over. I could just see Beer Dude with his glue trying to fix a broken leg with a torn stocking telling Mojo he broke it on purpose. He, he, he.
Last year, The Editor was driving down the street which is a block over from his house and I saw the "Major Award" in the window and I yelled "STOPPPPPPP". He didn't know what was going on but he stopped. I think I scared him half to death! I told him to back up so I could see the lamp in the window. The Editor had never seen "A Christmas Story" but I remedied that situation last weekend. Merry Christmas to Beer Dude and Mojo for putting up with us!

No comments: