Friday, March 13, 2009

VIDEO REMAKE

Okay, so you guys know by now that I'm a HUGE Psychedelic Furs fan and if I ever meet a star....well, actually I have met Richard Butler. HOT HOT HOT! One of my favorite songs EVER is Pretty in Pink. Not the remade version that the Furs did for the movie but the original version they recorded. So imagine my surprise the other night when I saw a remake video of Pretty in Pink by a singer named Ariel Aparicio. I generally don't like remakes and I was disappointed with the first half of the song. But halfway through the song, it kicked in, hey, Mikey, I like it! So here's two videos for you......The Psychedelic Furs with a live (yeah, live, cause what could be better than Richard Butler live, baby) and then the video by Ariel Aparicio. Which one do you prefer?




ARTIST - THE PSYCHEDELIC FURS
SONG - PRETTY IN PINK



ARTIST - ARIEL APARICIO
SONG - PRETTY IN PINK

No comments: